Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome!


Hey readers,

Welcome to my first post!

I am 24 and an avid traveler.

A few years ago, I caught the "travel bug" after spending a semester in Los Angeles.

Since then, I've explored most of the US, and several European cities. The more I travel, the more I learn about affordable and exciting travel options.

With this blog, I'm hoping to expose others to the possibilities of cheap travel options. I also can provide attraction and lodging advice, and let you know what I'd do again and what I wouldn't.

A recent college graduate, I have not even entered a full-time job position yet, and yet I've had many adventures that most young people aren't sure they can afford. I'm here to tell you that you can afford them, and encourage you to take this time to wander!

And of course, I hope this blog will be useful for all ages. Feel free to ask questions and I'll reply daily.

I am also a member of many discount sites and mailing lists, and I'll be sure to update frequently about new deals.

Stop by again soon!

~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Thanks for posting the link on my Facebook Group page today!

    If you create a button, I will place it on my Blogs to Read page on my site!

    Have fun with you blog..it becomes addicting!

    ReplyDelete